OSI-Approved Open Source (61)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Python Software Foundation License (5)
- PHP License (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (54)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Windows (48)
- Mac (37)
- Modern (34)
- BSD (25)
- Android (10)
- Other Operating Systems (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
ROVM is short for Remote Object Virtual Machine. By using this VM, you can read/write/execute remote objects.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Tweepcraft-OS is a 3D human model and prop simulator for SuperWikia Alpha. Using Tweepcraft-OS 3D prescriptions and extensions, users may improve animation, voice over lip syncing and other runtime features. Requires SuperWikia Alpha, Wobba Wobba and
This project will be an Interface that user can define.
The LabView of NI is a very attriactive tool and affords enough money but leaves no competitor. Although, there are some good HW manufacturers but is limited because of software. So if there is a good SW free, they can make cheap and good product.
Yogurt is a Python-based multilayered bot framework for IRC/Instant Messenger. It's a descendant of SugarCube but redesigned at all. It will have Web-based configuration/management interface and provide various extensible and stable Plugin/Filter APIs.
YoriJori is a wiki engine in Python. YoriJori is designed for scalability to serve more than a few thousands of wiki pages, for more than a thousand users.
c10k is stress testing framework for game server/network library. Now, this project moved to http://code.google.com/p/c10k
This lib(python) will provide APIs for Chinese, Korean, Japanese characters exchanging.
A flankton is python utilities.
In this project, we would like to make thing that store and share file easier than existing one in the web environment.
This program is necessary very usually security program to All Operating System
web shell finder web backdoor web server backdoor web hacking
help for memorize english word with pronunciation