OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (54)
- Mac (53)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (51)
- Modern (40)
- BSD (29)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A modular audio programming language, designed to write applications quickly. Its main goal is real time audio processing, but it should be used for any kind of development.
(Almost) all a scholar in the Humanities needs (polytonic Greek fonts, stylistic and metrical analysis tools, search engines on TLG and PHI) concentrated in only one Linux Live CD, ready to use everywhere at home or at University, without installation
Uranus is a free 3D space strategic game based on turns, also combats (with space and ground units). It's developed with C++/OpenGL/SDL for total portability with all common operating systems. Multiplayer support with TCP/IP and email on stable releases.
Baker is a cross platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Rsync GUI frontend written in C++ and Qt4 to backup or restore multiple file and folders with features such automatic poweroff computer, mail alerts and for executing jobs before and after each transfer.
csJbind is an attempt to make a java binding for the crystal space 3D engine.