OSI-Approved Open Source (69)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Lucent Public License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Other License (4)
- Modern (84)
- Windows (84)
- Linux (46)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Mac (30)
- Other Operating Systems (25)
- BSD (20)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Logistic Coordination System for Immediate Crisis Aid (LOGIC-A)
MODx is a XHTML, CSS and Ajax Content Management Framework (CMF). More than just a simple CMS, MODx makes building XHTML/CSS designs that leverage "Web 2.0" technologies straightforward, and provides a customizable platform on which to build SEO effort
Server Not Found (SNF) is an advanced cross-platform game server browser that works with dozens of online games. It's designed for professional gamers that need a good support for their online sessions.
The best audio/video converter tool for Windows.
Wellcomm is a Java, OS independent, IM, SIP, file sharing, conferencing, email and collaborative editing client. It connects to MSN, AOL, Yahoo Messenger and can use any standard sip account.
Baker is a cross platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Rsync GUI frontend written in C++ and Qt4 to backup or restore multiple file and folders with features such automatic poweroff computer, mail alerts and for executing jobs before and after each transfer.
HeidiSQL is a useful and reliable tool designed for web developers using the popular MySQL server, Microsoft SQL databases and PostgreSQL. It enables you to browse and edit data, create and edit tables, views, procedures, triggers and scheduled events. Also, you can export structure and data either to SQL file, clipboard or to other servers.