OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Windows (27)
- Linux (18)
- Mac (16)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (15)
- Android (11)
- Modern (8)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A cross-platform, Pygame based UI library.
Nautilus project for ...
sMesh is an easy to use programing language and IDE. You can create J2ME application easly with sMesh, and the development is quick.
I'm moving this project to GitHub as I'm not satisfied with SF.