OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Open Group Test Suite License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (30)
- Windows (29)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (28)
- Mac (22)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Modern (15)
- BSD (11)
- Android (9)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Global system for SMB which include the operating system, the business management software or ERP, all the office applications like word processing, spreadsheet and so on, all the specific tools needed (i.e. CAD, CAM, etc), and ideally the hardware.
The Gryphel Emulator emulates a Macintosh Plus and other of the earliest Macintosh computers. It can run old Macintosh 680x0 software that otherwise couldn't be used on recent machines.
MEDDAC is the seeding point for designing a new approach to Operating System design itself. It is an Open Source project with roots in mainframe design and development the author began in 1979. Monitor Editor Disassembler Decompiler Assembler Compiler
Minerva's primary goal is security. To allow all users to feel safe and secure but have the freedom to do what ever they want. We also want a fast easy way to bring every linux and windows o/s together.
Soccer manager with many new features, 2D/3D match engine, it will be released under GPL for Windows and Linux. OSM will include built-in database viewer/editor. Also all world leagues will be in. Over 50 statistics per player.
The open source repository for the Professional File System for Amiga.
SRec is a program for recording videos from whatever is happening on your AmigaOS 4.x computer screen (useful for making tutorials, showing off games/programs, etc.). This is a purely software solution so no extra hardware is needed to use it.
This Is A Mod Of Splinter Cell Double Agent Called Splinter Cell Kidnapped It Starts Like Double Agent But In The 2nd Level Your Cell mate Refers To "A Contact"And In The End Sam Discovers Who The Contact is his daughter. Need Modelers And Programmers
File sharing client with chat
The purpose of wxSSL is to allow wxWindows programmers to write SSL programs using socket classes similar to what exists in the current wxWindows. wxSSL will implement the IPC and socket classes over SSL.