OSI-Approved Open Source (210)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- BSD License (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Public Domain (6)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (182)
- Linux (172)
- Mac (149)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (148)
- Android (52)
- Modern (50)
- BSD (35)
- Other Operating Systems (17)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Simple personal weight manager written in Python and PyGTK.
The posps web service defines an interface between a point of sale (POS) and the pharmacy system (PS) backend. This project includes the posps specification, implementation testing tools and a server reference implementation.
pwnbot is a highly modular chat bot with it's primary focus on IRC, future plans are to integrate xmpp support also
pyAmpSync is a client/server addon application (written in Python) for WinAmp which allows the synchronisation of multiple WinAmp instances on networked PCs.
Open source file-sharing software
Source Code for "Programmieren 2" at the TFH-Berlin.
This is the Project of the dark poetry of pain!
Webiz is a web-edi application which provides a platform for both suppliers and customers to exchange business documents by using un-edifact / vda standards. The application is limited to one customer with multiple suppliers.