OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Linux (30)
- Windows (28)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Mac (22)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (10)
- Android (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Chat and Voice chat system1 weekly downloads
CatMDServices is a Web application for describing and searching web services by means of metadata. Developed by IAAA (Univ. of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L., sponsored by IGN Spain. Technical details: Java, GWT, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
CatOGC is a web application that offers an implementation of the OGC-CSW 2.0.2. Developed by IAAA (University of Zaragoza) and GeoSpatiumLab S.L. Technical details: Java, XML, multiplatform, multilingual.
servidor proxy ilimitado
httpu includes a proxy-http-server (http to udp) and a master-server (udp to http) that allows low latency tunneling to connect to any webserver from any browser.
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.
The Ultimate Language Tool! Main Features: Web Page Translation, Translated Search, Auto Translation, Text Translation, Language Resources, Learning Languages, Ixquick Metasearch, Complete Privac. Currently available for Firefox 1.5 - 3.01 weekly downloads