OSI-Approved Open Source (116)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Apache Software License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- W3C License (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (104)
- Linux (95)
- Mac (83)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Modern (33)
- Android (31)
- BSD (16)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Web Callback Portlet is a portlet to be used with Liferay portal (other JSR 186 compliant portals might also work). Customers are entering information into a form and are put intouch, via phone, with a customer representative.
A big "How to build your own search engine", accompanied by the code of the search engine itself. All of this in French.
It's an 2D platform (like Sonix, Super Mario) A-RPG (Action Role Playing Game). You must mix skills with a weapon, find and use equipment to progress in the game.
ZS FAQ is an FAQ management system for websites written in PHP/MySQL
A simple and deterministic syntax for wikis and more...
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Overlayed informations for gw2
A java viewer/modeler for 4D objects using swing and java3d.
Omoa is cartographic visualization framework that enables programmers and cartographers to develop visualization applications of geospatial and statistical data.
Online (No Download) Multiplayer Poker Game Just Texas Hold Em poker right now (no other poker games).
open-ALE is a new-gen MIL-STD-188-141A controler for Linux-based HAM radio station.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
A simple tool to display daily activity reports on the web, directed to one or several recipients.
Simple personal weight manager written in Python and PyGTK.