OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Artistic License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (27)
- Linux (17)
- Modern (16)
- Mac (12)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- BSD (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Enterprise Management System will be the first really complete business management suite under GNU General Public License.
The purpose of this library is to develop and collect Free "active server pages" Classes. <br>Such classes would cover topic like :<br> <li> browser detection <li> error handler <li> download tracking <li> xml/xslt wrapper <li> Log file writer <li>
I'm trying to make this the best image maker/editor in the world.
NT/Win2k Hosting Controller will allow users of NT/Win2k to run a smooth web hosting operation.
Developing an All in One and fully Open Source CRM, ERP, Scheduling and Email solution via Web Interface.
TinyPhpEd is a Php Editing Studio that aims to speeds up Php Web pages developement process. It will have a Good IDE with syntax highlight, Project Explorer, Ftp manager, Integrated Web Server, Php Debuger and a Database(mySql) explorer.
Values-based Document Analysis: I want to take some rudimentary Document Analysis work that I have done and make it more sophisticated and to use it to analyze (at least) all of the docuemnts of the web for (human) values priorities. The project woul
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
ETS will be a system where you will make your computer talk to you. By entering specific sequences of characters from different source files, you will be able to give your computer a sense of the world and discuss about the world with your computer.