OSI-Approved Open Source (56)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (42)
- Artistic License (5)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (59)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- Windows (35)
- Mac (29)
- Modern (28)
- BSD (27)
- Android (4)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
PoSOSX Point of Sail OperationSystem Linux, This is a complet POS System with free OperationSystem (Linux) and PosSystem.
Profiteer is a general use set of libraries and interfaces to perform technical financial trending analysis on a set of data.
RG-apsk-ak is a finance accounting software
This project will create a calendaring system to schedule client/service providers daily. This will also create an accouting system to bill the client and track the service providers time as well as set up payroll for the provider.
Seer is an application for building, back testing and optimizing computerized trading systems for the stock market. Seer uses a scripting language based upon Perl, which provides easy access to technical analysis indicators.
BS7799/ISO17799 Policy Generator Toolkit. A toolkit to generate security policies based on questions and answers. Toolkit based on BS 7799 or ISO 17799, Information Security Management System, ISMS.
A tool for questionnaire data collection, analysis and viewing results
e-Trader provides the complete set of functionality to support the back-office tasks related to equity as well as commodity trading. It also provides the integrated financial accounting.
This perl script would enable you to see LIVE quote prices quotes of National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange of India Ltd (NCDEX). It enables you to see the commodity prices of bullion and other commodities through Yahoo.
MyPhpMoney is a tool written in PHP to manage bank accounts thru a web interface. It uses mysql to store data and relies on PHPLIB (template, session and database abstraction).16 weekly downloads