OSI-Approved Open Source (55)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (40)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (57)
- Other Operating Systems (57)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (52)
- Modern (51)
- BSD (46)
- Mac (38)
- Solaris (34)
- Windows (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Complete Audit Report Center (CARC) is a cross-platform interface to help with the audit of servers, files, and applications.
The Meldware Communications Suite (MCS) is a platform-independent groupware package consisting of: Meldware Mail, Meldware Calendar, Meldware Webmail, Meldware Secure Administration System. It provides IMAP, POP, SMTP, iCal, WCAP, and Webmail services.
Microstream is a open platform with open architecture and open functionality to build up information systems .
Transaction monitor conforming to X/Open XATMI, XA, TX specifications for distributed transactions
UNIX and Win32 Logfile Monitor
Tsmadmin is a Tivoli Storage Manager toolkit written in Perl.
WebToken is a cryptographic system to authenticate users through a 2FA (Two-Factor Authentication) using OTP (One Time Password).