OSI-Approved Open Source (86)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (60)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Artistic License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (80)
- Windows (71)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Mac (52)
- Modern (37)
- BSD (30)
- Android (15)
- Other Operating Systems (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A simple graphical tool intended to easily manage your budget.
A Collection of programs written in Python made for education
A Ruby-based public corporation analysis software. Currently only available in Dutch (English translation coming later on).
RangerZip ForceCompressor/Archiver is advanced loseless compressing algorithm based on open source license.This textual command-line program haven't a gui. Compress better than Zip,Rar,Ace,7zip etc.
IRCX roombot for Cupidoschat.com..
My Stick to help.
An fully secured MSL Bot (mIRC Scripting Language)
*Alpha Status - No Downloads available .. yet*
ServerCG is a server daemon, that connects two BZFlag server, and builds a chat connection between the two servers.
UVIRCd is a plugin-based IRC daemon. Currently it's capable of linking UnrealIRCd servers, it offers IRC access to MSN clients and has a basic comet webchat feature. It also offers some basic IRC services.
Vault Backup is a backup and restore client application which i simple, fast and secure. Laptop or desktop users can make an off-site copy over the Internet of their valuable data using Vault Backup.
This is a project which aims to bring a way for you and your friends to easily, and securely send IMs to each other. We are building a server for people to run, and also a client so that you can talk to your friends through it.
Wrapper script to manage SVN users and repos nicely using a DB. Written in BASH
Web-Frontend for various Transfer-Clients. 1.0-beta supports BitTornado, Transmission, BitTorrent (mainline), Azureus, nzbperl and wget.
zip to 7z converter (command line)