OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (39)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Artistic License (4)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (3)
- PHP License (3)
- Windows (73)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Mac (60)
- Modern (26)
- BSD (25)
- Android (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Finacoin is computational finace project to undertand the chinese stock markets.
This is a starting point of SSH integration process. The application has a blue print for providing online news publishing, delivering functions for registered end user. It is just the beginning.
The openFRM project is aimed at providing a comprehensive software framework for financial risk management. It is a free/open-source library that helps you to model and solve risk management issues in real-life. It has interfaces to Excel and OpenOffice.
Openminer, as a data mining engine, is developed on java for analysis of dataset with the methods of data mining. By making use of openminer, we could discovery the knowledge which interests us but hides in the raw data.
Software project for development, installation and maintenance of all kind of enterprise portal software. That included tools for the development, installation and maintenance of the DBMS database environment and also the webbased applikation.