OSI-Approved Open Source (82)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (51)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Frameworx Open License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (83)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (68)
- Linux (67)
- Modern (46)
- Mac (37)
- BSD (30)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Based on wxwidgets,dylix want to implement an Delphi-like linux GUI software development IDE,so people can developer linux GUI software repidly.
XpySvn is Extreme Python Subversion Client. It's a Subversion Client written by Python. It use Windows Explorer style. XpySvn can run in any platform which has a Python with pysvn module.
cross-platform, effective editor
It's an application for Fammily Money Management which is to be made intenationally. All of it is made for fammily.
Although the excel is powerful,but when some one didn't know vba etc,he will be crazy of manipulate the excel.Lots of use tool to complete the following jobs here:excel cell concat,excel2txt,excel cells compare,excel to database,add you idea here,please
one project for litailfish
It can change the time in srt file. If you found the time in srt file is not match the time in avi file, you can use it to change the time in srt file. It's usefull for watching Divx / Xvid / avi films.
Well, I don't have much to say, but I hope that I do my best to help SourceForge.net be a better site, and that I put a lot of projects and files on SourceForge.net.
wxCash is a free,open-source,cross-platform,easy-to-use financial-accounting software based on the wxWidgets GUI toolkit.