OSI-Approved Open Source (9)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Windows (9)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (6)
- Linux (5)
- Android (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A wildfire decision support system and visualization tool from Emxsys.17 weekly downloads
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths1 weekly downloads
SuperWikia Alpha Allcode is a directory server application for all SuperWikia Alpha compatible programming languages and SDK/API/IDE applications. The Allcode uses SuperWikia Alpha to compile the mass codebase and its accessible directory system.
What is EROS? Energy Resonance Open Source is an energy related developer environment for Ozone-Friendly Solutions. These Developer Collaboration Sites (DC's) promote energy-based DC applications and extensions as a kernel for major operating systems
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Base development framework for J2EE projects
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!