OSI-Approved Open Source (137)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- PHP License (10)
- Common Development and Distribution License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (124)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (90)
- Linux (75)
- Mac (57)
- Modern (49)
- Android (27)
- BSD (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An advanced ham radio logbook based on Java. This logbook will be compatible to other most frequently used logbooks.
Java based mIRC script engine that is completely focused on interpreting mIRC scripts (as much as possible with Java). Basic GUI included. Mostly for IRC bot developers and anyone wanting to develope an IRC client GUI.
A Win32 based editor for the AKAI MPC series of professional musical instruments.
An open source personal organizer ala "Daytimers"
openpickit is an attempt to port the Microchip pickit2 software to linux. It will be fully compatable with the most recent firmware that Microchip releases. Right now it supports some functions in firmware version 2.1.
The project is a homepage, which will show some programs. I`ve programmed these programs myself witj c++.
this is saurusmail world wide. a browser with for free possible present.
A test for a mulitmedia project for OS
this is the phpBB template project for v2.0x and which name is subSmyrna
A blogging system that uses flat files instead of a database. Uses PHP and HTML, and is designed to be runnable for anyone. It is simple to use as well, featuring just one thing that the user can use(unless (S)he editd the source.: a blog update area.
ung dung dien thoai, ung dung cho dien thoai, tai ung dung dien thoai
Clean and easy to use personal FTP client, written to work with java webstart technology.