OSI-Approved Open Source (217)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- Artistic License (8)
- BSD License (8)
- Academic Free License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- W3C License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- CUA Office Public License Version 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (196)
- Linux (174)
- Mac (140)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (117)
- Android (81)
- Modern (48)
- BSD (24)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- License: Artistic License 2.0 ×
xswifs stands for: cross SoftWare Interfaces. This project provide examples (snippets) for interfacing various software tools and languages with various mechanism. It has been created to help in HW/SW co-simulation and to provide benchmarks.
jCartMachine is a cart machine emulator written in Java.
PHP-based universal client for accessing odata data sources (especially MySQLOData datasources)
phptager is a opensource project to decrease your php codeing
This framework is designed to allow for rapid deployment of LAMP websites for traditional media artists.
Skal, Construction Price Calculator
starfish project -- test mgmt control panel
Rédaction et réalisation des lettres d'information de TDH pour les enfants.
Small text tools for code formatting of web pages, wikis etc.
The Uberground Project.
flow process designer
open resource fourm art
Batch script for images (manga/comics) preparation to be comfortably viewed on COWON A3 PMP. It also can be used in conjunction with xps2img (http://xps2img.sf.net) to do PDF conversion for reading on A3.1 weekly downloads