OSI-Approved Open Source (133)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (28)
- Apache License V2.0 (18)
- PHP License (11)
- BSD License (10)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Open Software License 3.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Other License (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (121)
- Linux (106)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (88)
- Mac (86)
- Android (39)
- Modern (34)
- BSD (20)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
An in-browser-page application for selecting tunes that can be played in sequence as a mix (a DJ set) whereby one tune blends into another.
To provide a simple SOA layer (written entirely in java and for java only). This was not meant to be one solution fit for all kind of library, but it was build in mind of the proprietary targeted application.
sx1 (sxy one) is the reference implementation distribution for the saifix kernel.
saifix (sx) shell infrastructure project.
smart helpful interative environment (shine) for saifix (sx) project.
Incubation for an open scada system.
A conversion utility from proprietary TIF exams to DICOM standard
Internet :: WWW/HTTP :: Site Management :: Link Checking :: Daemon :: in Java :: to be run in Tomcat