OSI-Approved Open Source (34)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- Artistic License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (31)
- Windows (21)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (18)
- Modern (18)
- Mac (15)
- BSD (7)
- Android (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
the Collaberative Ocean ontology aims to model oceanographic measurement data and their related resources to facilitate multi-use of ocean data on the semantic web.
xtReme Hadoop is the improvement over existing Hadoop system by apache which will feature more robust file system and support to other distributed file system. It will have support for different transport layers and will be really extreme.
This is the public icram.de code repository filled with code/code-snippets and other useful stuff.
ParahGIS is a computer applications to display GIS data interactively
Registry of students for the practice of the course of Linux
Tutorial de como utilizar SDCC con el PIC18F4550. Incluir ejemplos de funciones particulares: adc, spi, i2c, usart, usb, atención a interrupciones etc.
The aim is to develop step-by-step documentation with do-yourself approach. To give enough examples to better understand the concept
visualNets is a log analysis utility that graphically plots network packets over time. Plot source or destination IP or port addresses in a graphical format with color and comments. Allows admins or security analysts to identify subtle security trends.
Easy-use funtions for Linux. Target is to collect and tweak programs for everyone to use. Everything excists, now make it available.