OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (4)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- BSD (2)
- Modern (2)
- Android (1)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Notepad² is a text and source code editor for Windows. Notepad² offers syntax coloration for common langages, customizable interface, auto-completion, macro recording and so much more !
ParaDef (Parametric Definition System) is a complete CAD/CAE/Product Development solution. ParaDef encompasses all aspects of product development into a single IDE, enabling rapid development of new products and in-depth analysis of existing solutions.
The first all-in-one Pocket PC ROM tool: Unlock Extended ROM (ExtROM), safely remove unwanted applications/fonts/images/sounds/etc from ExtROM using simple scripting system supporting user-created plugins, modify Windows/device bootscreens, and many more!
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
This is a collection of software developed by the group TeenDev. Software includes programs for the ARM architecture, PPC architecture, and i386 (x86) architecture. All open-sourced projects will be posted here.