OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Motosoto License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Overnet Millennium Server for Unix Linux1 weekly downloads
Pre-Alpha Console distro for high performance Linux computing.1 weekly downloads
Operating System Framework for a MIPS Simulator. The project includes a multi-threaded MIPS Simulator and a naive Operating System and an Assembler for the simulated architecture, intended to be used for instructional and educational purpose.1 weekly downloads
A new advanced customizable graphic menu multi boot and OS loader based on XOSL project with gujin project features, this project integrate too a mini OS to provide certain customizable specialized maintenance tasks before boot partition/load OS target.
Cellocity Linux is Based on Fedora Core 6 Source Code. With only basic core elements needed to operate Compatipal and a completley Graphic Interface as well as Text. Version 2.0 will include more applications 32,64 bit and 80 Core Intel CPU
New Linux Based OS primarily for smart devices and PDA's, laptops, and eventually desktops. It offers an alternative to the "embedded" approach. All OS versions and applications will be hosted and then made available to the subscribers of cloud svs
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
A FOSS operating system that aims to meet NSA's TPEP TCB A1 evaluation standard while retaining application compatibility at minimal performance overhead.
We will develop a device driver for an accelerometer. And, we are going to create a 3D model of the 2nd floor of our computer department. Finally, we will provide an interaction between user and some of objects where are in the Robotics Lab.
A port of the Linux operating system kernel and assorted userspace to the Nintendo Wii.