OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- Mac (33)
- Linux (30)
- BSD (29)
- Windows (26)
- Modern (8)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Solaris (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Telephone Number Management Information System is a MIS by LAMP. It is a web-based environment to help people to gather their telephone numbers, and query them easily.
Daisy is an open source, Java-based content management framework consisting of a stand-alone HTTP/XML accessible content repository with strong search functionalities and a Web-based, Wiki-like editing and publishing user interface.
UMAcms (Unified Markup Authoring cms) is more than a portal with lite content managment features, It is a true object oriented CMS in every sense of the term. Designed to be used with PHP5.1 ADODB MySQL5 or PgSQL 8. OOP, AJAX, SOAP API, SVN integration.
UXRPS - Extensible Role Playing System. Allow to play multi-session (realtime) online stories written by others. That's all what fantasy RPG games need.
content management system and web-application builder with the help of xsd-files
Industrial Machinery Automation Software (iMAS). * Reduce labor and material costs * Increase profits and maximize sales opportunities * Improve visibility with a comprehensive end-to-end solution containing built-in dashboards
Schema validation with simple dom php classes, that will check the xsd file before the xml based forms will accept any submit. The ajax wrapper should work with widgets to show any validation error to the form user.