OSI-Approved Open Source (140)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (92)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- BSD License (13)
- Common Public License 1.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (5)
- Apache Software License (5)
- Artistic License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (11)
- Public Domain (10)
- Windows (157)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (140)
- Linux (107)
- Mac (79)
- Modern (70)
- BSD (31)
- Other Operating Systems (19)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WinAPI .NET is a low-level wrapper for Windows Application Programming Interface. This .NET class library, written in C#, allows managed .NET applications to access the Windows API without taking care of the current platform (Windows 32/NT/CE).
it is the second version of clusterstorm and is most suitable for programmers and geeeks
i want the algorithm and the codes for calculating the fibonacci series in java and c++, and the codes and algorithm for developing statistical table and calculator in java, c++ and visual basic.
hii this will be a small and best acc software for institutions like bussiness terminals and small scale vendors of some domestic materials. so i need some coders and planners for this my project. thanking you.
A global database for bookmarks, helping users to find new interesting content and subjects.
An ultrasecure communications server and clients for *NIX and Windows hosts.
Generic API for emulating infrared (IR) remote controls by software.
Synchronizes files b/w two or more computers. For people who work on more than one computer. Has options such as, tracking file size changes, flags such as stable,newest,read only, maintains directory structure. Works with TCP/IP and on multiple platforms
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.