OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (14)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- BSD License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (32)
- Windows (27)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (24)
- Mac (19)
- Android (13)
- BSD (9)
- Modern (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
cMIPS - an FPGA ready VHDL model for 5-stage pipeline, MIPS32r2 core
xswifs stands for: cross SoftWare Interfaces. This project provide examples (snippets) for interfacing various software tools and languages with various mechanism. It has been created to help in HW/SW co-simulation and to provide benchmarks.
This project is a collection of Open Source crypto cores and implementations relating to high speed cryptanalysis/cracking and complex implementations.
Picode is the ultimate VHDL picode 16 to 32 bits controller. It is described in only one entity and is implementable in standard FPGAs. It has it own compiler. Picode is designed to take only one or two clock cycle duration per instruction.
System on Chip design generator.
Common Lisp frontend to Verilog HDL -- use the Common Lisp macro system to generate reams of boring, ugly Verilog.
zuphinx (say zoo'finks) is an efficient VHDL design environment.