OSI-Approved Open Source (64)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- wxWindows Library Licence (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (87)
- Windows (87)
- Modern (18)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Linux (10)
- BSD (6)
- Mac (5)
- Embedded Operating Systems (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
System monitoring for *nix, Windows. Script is prefered. Heartbeat. Self update. Event can be sent to TEC.(integrated with IBM Tivoli). SCO unix supported.
I have developed a macro which will help you to find out a word in MS EXCEL even if you don't know the exact spelling of that word. Let me give an example, Suppose you want to search a name "Avik". If you search for the word "Abhik", U'll get it.
System Center ConfigMgr Utilities is a collection of scripts, programs and tools that can be useful for System Center Configuration Manager Administrators.
The extention project has created a file extention generating program.
Total Commander Next Generation framework
UniOffice@Etersoft allows to use Open Office.org instead of MS Office, to carry out translation of COM-requests to MS Office in calls to Open Office.org. At present, some COM-interfaces of Microsoft Excel are realized.
Very simple .msi file to deploy a copy of winexit.scr to the C:windowssystem32 directory and set registry permissions needed to function for all users.
A Program too speed up Windows
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
This project is a collection of vbs and php scripts that allow administrators to collect login information on active directory. This project is released in the public domain.
A simple, effective windows autorun script to assist in tracking stolen computer equipment such as mp3 players and digital cameras by reporting back forensic details such as public ip address, user name, etc of the perpetrator using the stolen equipment.
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.