OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (21)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Qt Public License (1)
- Simple Public License 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (83)
- Windows (50)
- Mac (48)
- Android (44)
- Modern (35)
- BSD (9)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Virtualization (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Berkano provides an overlay for Gentoo Linux with ebuilds for bleeding edge software.
Cloneboot is a series of text files and shell scripts that can of clone a Linux installation onto identical hardware by formatting and copying the hard disk during a PXE boot process.
Computer cloning system
gentoo server overlay, for server usage development.
Toolkit for configuration and daily management Gentoo Linux installations.
Koleksi skrip SlackBuild dari ratBit
Terraform is a system for building custom Debian based install CD ISO images. Terraform can be used to create automated install CDs that require little or no user interaction. By default Terraform will create an ISO of a bootable CD to install a base d
Rich browser based GUI with underlying bash/perl layer to turn a Linux machine into a fully functional Small Business Server that runs with minimal configuration.