OSI-Approved Open Source (108)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (31)
- BSD License (24)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Artistic License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Lucent Public License Version 1.02 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (4)
- Linux (101)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (75)
- BSD (50)
- Modern (50)
- Windows (41)
- Mac (37)
- Android (15)
- Other Operating Systems (15)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
DSLinux is a Linux port for the Nintendo DS game console.
A script for producing a collection of audio files containing your emails.
Extreamly restricted but very easy to use certificate authority (CA).
A variety of utilities such as password utils, thumbnailers and other active projects from systhread.net.
Tools to create advanced security databases from Xml files.
Unix script library to generate "feel and look" HTML/CSS webpages easily and fast.