OSI-Approved Open Source (53)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (32)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Artistic License (3)
- BSD License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (60)
- Modern (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (39)
- Linux (39)
- Mac (38)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- BSD (10)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This is an Open Source POS (Point of sale) project aimed at the Fast Food and Delivery market. Other market types will be added at a later time.
Project to develop various RealBasic Canvas buttons. To gain co-operation from other developers and provide a hub for RealBasic Canvas button development.
Receptionist is a protocol for email handshaking, which should solve the majority of problems known collectively as "spam" while mitigating the drawbacks of "challenge/response" type implementations.
TuxGM is a Linux IDE for Game Maker. TuxGM was designed to allow editing of GM6 files in Linux, whereas before it was only possible in Windows. Although there is a Windows version of TuxGM, it is mainly focused on being built for Linux.
URL Manager is an extensive program which allows management of Web-sites and e-mails. You can edit documents or do possibly anything.
An electronic conversion of the WoW: Trading Card Game.
A web browser.
not yet publicly available
viSQL is a perl/DBI based universal SQL editor running in a shell environment. The application relies on the vi editor to manage SQL queries, query directives and query variables within a text document.
The (actually) sole GUI utility for local configuration administration of the wzdftpd FTP server.