OSI-Approved Open Source (98)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (64)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- BSD License (9)
- MIT License (5)
- Python Software Foundation License (3)
- wxWindows Library Licence (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (105)
- Linux (105)
- Windows (98)
- Mac (94)
- Modern (90)
- BSD (83)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A program to maintain a database of PTA membership / volunteer information. Written in Python, using wxPython for GUI.
A collection of code for games using python. Mostly code for use with games made with pygame, and/or pyopengl. Allthough some of it can be used outside
Peer-to-peer email discussions without the need for a separate discussions server.
The sigrok project aims at creating portable, cross-platform, Open-Source logic analyzer software that supports various hardware products. The sigrok+ project is a fork of the great sigrok project, with added support for oscilloscopes.
svgl is a library for displaying SVG graphics with OpenGL. It is designed to be used in highly interactive graphical applications, in particular with new interactive techniques such as ZUI or see-through tools.