OSI-Approved Open Source (29)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- Python Software Foundation License (11)
- PHP License (8)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Sun Public License (3)
- Apple Public Source License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (31)
- Windows (26)
- Mac (23)
- Linux (22)
- Android (15)
- Modern (12)
- BSD (4)
- Virtualization (3)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
SOLVE-IG (Secured Official & Legal Validation Encoded Illustrative Graphics) is a secure media administrative program for SuperWikia Alpha source code. Builds a streamline environment for robust media presentations and project-critical validation.
The Staples Data Population & Migration Administrator is an application for the SuperWikia programming language which auto-builds critical infrastructure for cloned patches and provides backend server capability for smaller projects.
SuperWikia Alpha- Liberty is the open source mainframe kernel of the SuperWikia Alpha Codebase. It provides users access to game engines, internet media and High-Definition (HDCG) 3D graphics interfaces and also hosts user/client/server databases.
Tynix is a real-time kernel for embedded systems with reduced memory availability (without external memory). The project intends to be very small, portable for a large amount of platforms and easily configurable.
Tweepcraft-OS is a 3D human model and prop simulator for SuperWikia Alpha. Using Tweepcraft-OS 3D prescriptions and extensions, users may improve animation, voice over lip syncing and other runtime features. Requires SuperWikia Alpha, Wobba Wobba and
Wobba Wobba is an open source graphics SDK designed for high-end photo-realistic visualization code compiling and interpreting. Used with Muhha!, Wobba Wobba builds upon the existing IDE 3D capabilities and expansive extension libraries.