OSI-Approved Open Source (128)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (80)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (13)
- BSD License (9)
- Python Software Foundation License (8)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- MIT License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (4)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Python License (3)
- Zope Public License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (121)
- Windows (102)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (99)
- Mac (77)
- Modern (53)
- BSD (40)
- Android (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Hx-p is a programming group which provides advanced utilitarian applications for Linux (UNIX base) systems. Networking, system administration, info tools and many more. Enjoy.
by from is best way to buy and sell
pyERP is an ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) tool written in Python intended to handle the administration of Small/Medium and Large Companies using web standards. This product runs on Zope (App Server/CMS), uses MySQL (RDBMS) and also ZODB (Object DB).
Point of Sales System with a lot of features for any usage and business needs. Includes warehouse management, payable accounts and receivable accounts. All easy and fast without hard configurations or problems.
Sportive Results are based on an effective training. Only systematic and optimized training leads to good results. But there is a lack of tool for documentation and planning. Check www.trainingdoc.at.tt fore more informations
xid is a Central Authentication Server (CAS). A CAS is a server that centralizes the process of authenticating. A CAS acts like an abstraction layer which handles ACLs (Access Control Lists) for multiple services and applications.
Open source survey software.