OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (4)
- Windows (30)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (25)
- Linux (20)
- Modern (15)
- Mac (13)
- Android (5)
- BSD (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The web - done right
BAWN stands for Browser-like Automated Web Navigation and is a simple language which intends to make automated web browsing easier. It describes steps that an interpreter should follow in order to emulate a human-like navigation.
Before year 2045, we want to create a "software development lab" that will allow to write "from scratch" the DNA of a creature, the "content" of it's first cell, and the components of the solution in which it will grow, to simulate it's life.
I is a cross-platform programming language designed towards efficiency during development and at runtime.
Learn, Adapt, Store, Evolve, and Retrieve
Pysonuveus is the official SuperWikia Alpha Python, built upon the SuperWikia Alpha codebase. Pysonuveus provides SuperWikia Alpha developers tools and extensions to create new IDE/API/SDK 3D graphics and other applications using an easy to use U/I.
Thrift console provides a dynamic command line interface for interaction with Thrift services. It's designed for use in development of Thrift services.