OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (56)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Academic Free License (4)
- BSD License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (65)
- Linux (48)
- Modern (30)
- Mac (27)
- Other Operating Systems (21)
- Android (16)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (13)
- BSD (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A set of programs to solve high school math problems. Available for the Texas Instruments series of calculators (Ti-83,83+,84, etc.) This should be useful for students taking pre-algebra, algebra, geometry, the PSAT, the SAT, the ACT or related tests.
RELIC (Retargetable Embedded Language Independent Compiler) is a compiler tool chain with the goal of complete language and processor independence for embedded microcontrollers and microprocessors.
Server Private and Free of Ragnarok Online.
Ravage Ware Software Corporation. We design stuff =P
s6n is a conglomerate project for the purpose of presenting media as it relates to exchanging such between a group of friends, and as to lend a hand in the automation of mass-production of said media in addition to backups, installation, and presentation
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
An attempt to create a program that utilizes the sysinfo.org startup database to show the user what programs are running at startup and give the user an educated guess as to what can remain in startup and what should be removed.
Ruby Program for parsing code in (*.w2b) to CipherLab Blaze Basic. w2b command are smaller, intermix with real code from CipherLab Blaze Basic one line can have multiple command and macros command will include another *.w2b
Visible will be a BASIC-to-C translator able to use multiple dialects of BASIC on the input side, and producing ANSI C.
A program for processing a pilots logbook and creating reports. Written in c++
Gambas Nzb Episode Downloader. Gned is a small command line program for Linux based systems that scans the NZBMatrix RSS feeds for NZBs matching a predefined list and downloads the results for your Usenet binary news downloader to process.
A CLI utility that writes a haiku