OSI-Approved Open Source (69)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- Artistic License (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (76)
- Windows (70)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (64)
- Mac (51)
- Modern (33)
- BSD (20)
- Android (12)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
data and questions for rfp to edifact for order entry using lamp server or wamp (windows, apache, php/python,perl, mysql). Initially we fill these forms and questions and after that, running a small pgm we create sql commands.
Electronic store manager where you can purchase games or trade on line The window application allow the back end clerk on adminstrator the perfom e-commerical transactions.
FiMi - Finacial Instuments Management Interface is a API which provides Financial Instument Data such as Quotes or Inrerest Rates. Where all the Data is stored in a PSQL Database. You can see my sf diary for details.
openTrade is an open-source trading platform which will support trading of forex, futures and other commodities. openTrade aims to be a framework more than just a platform.
it is a interactive user interface which combats with phishing attack.
xceptra is a Complex Events Processing platform built on top of Java technology specially designed to gather financial events from different sources, process algorithms upon them and smartly generate and route buy and sell sides orders.