OSI-Approved Open Source (103)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (68)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- BSD License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- zlib/libpng License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Fair License (1)
- MITRE Collaborative Virtual Workspace License (1)
- Other License (9)
- Public Domain (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Windows (100)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (91)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (51)
- All POSIX (41)
- 32-bit MS Windows (19)
- 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- OS Independent (15)
- OS Portable (15)
- 64-bit MS Windows (8)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Linux (86)
- Modern (60)
- Mac (49)
- BSD (33)
- Other Operating Systems (25)
- Android (18)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
TeXPerfect plans to be a cross-platform, extensible, user-friendly yet expert-tunable visual TeX implementation. The most important feature will be a split screen (inspired by WordPerfect(R) Reveal Codes) showing the underlying TeX code.
An interactive dialog editor for Borland Turbo Vision applications. Written in Borland Pascal. Generates dialog source for Borland Pascal and C++.
Visual FUPROLAN (Futured Programming language )Is a programming language for programming in multiple paradigms, such procedural programming, object-oriented programming, and generic programming. But which is characterized by a clear syntax, rigorous and
Advanced Interactive Developement System (AIDS)
My project for source code
Alternative tool for assembly developing
Aprimorar conhecimentos em programas em C++ simplesmente para ajuda programadores iniciantes a aprimorar conhecimentos na linguagem em C++, com projetos que serão destacados no forum, com auxilio da comunidade, iremos criar o programa.
A set of bindings (for C, C++, Pascal and Object Pascal) for the GEM desktop environment on MS-DOS, Atari TOS and Linux (GEMIX) as well as an application framework for C++ and Object Pascal optimized for developing GEM desktop applications.
This project aims to provide a full implementation of the GEM VDI & AES API's on a truly multi-tasking, network aware system (Linux Kernel) with the appropriate modifications to support the advanced functionality of the underlying OS.
Some utilities for simple access to the I2C (tm) bus. Originally for educational use, the Pascal units have proved very useful. There's an i2c boot loader for PIC processors too.
Common Gateway Interface Library.
The program fuses 2 sets of molecules. It tries different relative positions of molecules before binding them, so that there is no or minimal intersection in the resulting molecule. The atom to be fused in a molecule is labeled with an R symbol.
open source analogue of IBM OS/2 operating system
extended TeX engine for PDF output and more
pattern recognition tools
Total Annihilation Reverse Engineering