OSI-Approved Open Source (27)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Programming Language: Logo ×
A implementation of the educational programming language Logo, along with a turtle graphics API designed to run inside modern web browsers.
Get More Fresh Article
This is going to be the best hack in the history of mankind!!
Your project's public description should briefly summarize your project. This will be the description site users see in search results, while browsing for projects, and will appear on your project's home page
Moving files to web tool
UCBLogo compatible logo written in C++ using as much of boost as possible. Written using TDD while working through the actual UCBLogo manual and example programs.
So-Si-So (Social Simulation of Solidarity) is an agent-based modeling platform dedicated to study how solidary behaviors between agents may interact with the dynamics of some shared natural resources.