OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (21)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Attribution Assurance License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Reciprocal Public License 1.5 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (59)
- Windows (57)
- Mac (44)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (38)
- Android (24)
- Modern (18)
- BSD (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This project have my personal source code repository. The originally objective of this project is to be a library for "ERP" system. Currently uses Java technology, Hibernate and Vraptor.
Indicus Software "VEROXA" (formerly code named as WMS Pro) is a web based Business Process Management Solution for project-based organizations to manage their business processes, functions, vendors, projects, project payments and a whole lot more.
Alamo project is a content management system(CMS) using Java programming language and Servlet/JSP web container. The main feature of alamo is, it supply an environment with I/O, message and scheduler modules, which looks like an operating system(OS).
At-recruitment is a online modern java based solution
A project developed by some students from University of Milano Bicocca. It concerns creation of an interface in order to manage WSDLs describing abstract and concrete Web Services.
Project + document management system
The purpose of eAudit is to provide a comprehensive reporting capability relating to Electronic Auditing for various industries.
A suite of open-source e-commerce, community and social networking related frameworks.
It is targeted to be a complete Java Software Project Management solution.
A UDDI v3 Browser for JBossESB (JBoss Enterprise Service Bus)
OpenJcrm is a open source crm, developed over J2ee architecture, containing all the features which can be usefull for all small scale industries in a large scale.
An Open Source Alternative of a Commercially Available WMS
Scrum monitor is a java web-based project to manage a scrum/xm project : dashboard, burndownchart, ... using JSP, jquey, tomcat, jpa, postgres