OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- BSD License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Other License (4)
- Linux (55)
- Windows (51)
- Mac (47)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (42)
- Modern (16)
- Android (12)
- BSD (12)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WebAxis - just an another java based framework to design any complicated applications with ease as doing a ppt.
A Java-based POP/IMAP email client and address book application. Extensible/plug-in system, for additional features and groupware capabilities.
<<< drive2gether >>> is an Open Source, free of charge, without advertisement on the website and being developed for NoN–commercial, Environmental purposes, Web-Platform based agency for arranged lifts.
Developing accessible Software and Documents for a Semantic Web. Best practices, examples, tools and resources.
foxTalkz is the total solution for chatting. It is built as a Firefox extension integrated with Google chat, and it does not need an internet connection to chat in the LAN.
The JJCPA application is a custom MIS solution developed by San Mateo County, CA Department of Probations in conjunction with The National Council on Crime and Delinquency for facilitating the collection and processing of juvenile probations data.