OSI-Approved Open Source (78)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (37)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- EU DataGrid Software License (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- Other License (5)
- Public Domain (2)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
WEBsent is a web service test and performance tool. It offers the user, via a client site hypertext browser, some tools and tests to check the performance and validity of his/her web server. WEBsent is designed to monitor webpages, content accessibility
Wicket Boilerplate provides draft code for an application that utilizes the wicket framework. We intend to provide simple means for creating new wicket projects. Currently the projects are built using the Eclipse IDE and they are managed with Maven.
XScape is a brand new Runescape2 server engine, based on the idea of a central login server, (Also known as a network of servers) which each server will connect to, and verify the user accounts on.
some utils project and some final user apps written in java desktop
Hide encrypted messages within binary files.
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.
MDX query builder library
Application to track shooting attendance. Mainly developed based on Australian requirements to attend a specified number of competitions per year to maintain a pistol licence. Based around SSAA competitions, but should be adaptable.
Not even in alpha stage, anyone doing java and interested to join please do, loads of stuff to do.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.