OSI-Approved Open Source (115)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- BSD License (21)
- Apache License V2.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (12)
- MIT License (8)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (8)
- Public Domain (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (132)
- Windows (106)
- Mac (105)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (89)
- Android (43)
- BSD (34)
- Modern (28)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
- Programming Language: Erlang ×
Highly research oriented operating system attempting to explore the limits of asynchronous communications. Some of the basic ideas of the system are based on Erlang and Python. The core of the system is written in assembly for x86.
Distributed load testing tool, protocol-independent and extensible. Standard version: HTTP (GET and POST methods, Cookies, Basic WWW-authentication, SSL...) and Jabber. Simulates user behaviour, reports many measurements in real time.
Iploc is a library written in Erlang for Geological localization of ips. Stores data in mnesia database. The time for query is arround 100 microsecs. Uses the MaxMind Geolite city database.
An attempt to port Erlang/OTP to the JVM.
Electronic messaging Infrastructure
Off-world is an online RTS/simulation game set in a large dystopian world. Nearly all calculations are offloaded to the clients. Occasionally, the server re-evaluates the clients' results and may ban a cheater.
A port of Erlang's jinterface to C# .NET.
oldhand opensource project
This is a wiki server enabling the public to edit not just the text pages, but the programming behind them. The prototype is written in Erlang with a built-in Scheme interpreter to run user's code.
Repository of Open Source software developed by Twincling Technology Foundation, India.
virtuerl is an Erlang OTP application designed to make managing grid computing resources, like Amazon's EC2, easy.
weav your data seamlessly.