OSI-Approved Open Source (203)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (149)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- MIT License (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- BSD License (8)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Adaptive Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (212)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (157)
- Windows (139)
- Modern (125)
- Mac (90)
- BSD (89)
- Android (16)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Back office and point of sale that can run on any operating system supported by Mono. It will support Stock Control, Suppliers and Accounts.
A mono based ftp client for Gnome
A Gnome Panel Applett letting you send keypresses to mythtv frontends
ONE Instant Messaing System
Layered development ontology for open source projects
This project is a artillery based game that will start out in 2D and then will be moved over into 3D both which will have network componet. The 3D version will support more than two player up to 6.
Tutorial de como utilizar SDCC con el PIC18F4550. Incluir ejemplos de funciones particulares: adc, spi, i2c, usart, usb, atención a interrupciones etc.
C# application that accesses the iTunes Music Store
An open UIML renderer for the .Net framework.
A software for editing and viewing vector based graphics and animations, similar to Flash.
vimo is a dvb-t video client, based on the xine engine and the dvb linuxtv drivers
w3af audit test scan www.widen.comvulnerab
w3af audit test discovery framework in www.infotech.comvulnerberrors
w3af audit scan test framework www.nsa.gov
English->Turkish, Turkish->English dictionary application using zargan.com
ADL4Net is an abstract data layer generator for .Net or Mono. It is written in C# and its goal is to provide simple user interface and library for generating data access layer.
A Open Source Social Network1 weekly downloads
Gedcom.NET is a .NET/Mono genealogy application development library, and set of applications which make use of this.6 weekly downloads