OSI-Approved Open Source (185)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (99)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- BSD License (23)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (23)
- MIT License (13)
- Academic Free License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (8)
- Adaptive Public License (5)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- zlib/libpng License (5)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (6)
- Windows (196)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (143)
- Linux (108)
- Modern (100)
- Mac (69)
- BSD (34)
- Android (31)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Hx-p is a programming group which provides advanced utilitarian applications for Linux (UNIX base) systems. Networking, system administration, info tools and many more. Enjoy.
jSUPL should be an Open Source Implementation of the SUPL Protocol used by A-GPS devices and developed by the Open Mobile Alliance.This project should contain three modules: - A Proxy - A Server - A Client
mysqlite is libmysqlite and GUI (desktop and web interface).
Customized Stacks ( Bitnami-like ) For Open Source Project ERP / CMS / ECM / CRM and others. Each stack suggest a customization list wich make first install and administration more easy. Proposed stacks : Alfresco / Liferay / Open Bravo ...
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
Tools for interactive, live multimedia. Live coding.
Editor for ProgDVB channels lists. New version using .NET 4.0 framework. Warning to Win 8 users: you need to install .NET 3.5 for using old version of this program.41 weekly downloads
*** Imagine Picture Viewer does not work with 64-bit OS. We'll be glad if someone compiles it for 64-bit. *** Imagine Picture Viewer is a simple photo-viewer for Windows with some basic picture-editing capability. The project is based on Microsoft .net Framework. Further it is targeted to be built on Linux using Mono.42 weekly downloads