OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Set of pure useful Java utilities taking care of common tasks and avoiding re-write of code10 weekly downloads
EveAI processes the data assuming that it has already been read by a sensor. Theoretically this should give it reflex behavior. Now the end product should be a self conscious machine future plans are to include the field of robotics.
The project will integrate viable aspects of the semantic web technologies for use with advanced Semantic SQLCLI based XML DBMS. The purpose of this project is develop a GUI Application for a Suite of ECM Services.
An advanced P2P API focusing on extensibility with intelligent discovery mechanism and satisfying the secure and efficiency requirements.