OSI-Approved Open Source (61)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (25)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (18)
- Academic Free License (7)
- MIT License (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- BSD License (6)
- Artistic License (3)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Linux (49)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- Windows (41)
- Modern (31)
- BSD (25)
- Mac (20)
- Android (13)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
deals with the Networking Monitoring issues of all systems
an easy-to-use script engine which parses a ruby-like script language called axe
"on-the-go" printing made easy
An Open Source project for software decode GPS Reciever.
A Study of Multi-Hop Image Transmission in Wireless Sensor Network.
The LGProxy is a fast fullproxy for H323 and SIP,include signal and media. It also consist a IWF between H.323 and SIP.
Forked version of abandoned project MPEG4IP ( http://mpeg4ip.sf.net ) The MPEG4IP project provides an MPEG and IETF standards-based system for encoding, streaming, and playing audio and video.
Smart proxy server, professional HTTP cache server. Better performance, more cool features.
It is a project I am thinking right now , I will work it out later .