OSI-Approved Open Source (38)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- MIT License (6)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (109)
- Mac (99)
- Android (75)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (57)
- Other Operating Systems (38)
- BSD (26)
- Modern (26)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
This will be an operating system1 weekly downloads
Modifications to IBM's MVS 3.8j operating system (delivered via turnkey-mvs) to add some z/OS (MVS/XA, OS/390) functionality, especially 31-bit addressing.143 weekly downloads
64-BIt Operating System with Compiler1 weekly downloads
Convert PSID and RSID files into C64 executables8 weekly downloads
Sources of various MSX systems ROMS. The project aims at a complete commented assembly source file.5 weekly downloads
OpenPFGW is software that is designed to perform PRP and primality tests on numbers of specific forms. This software currently run on any x86 hardware with the support of George Woltman's gwnum library, the same library behind GIMPS and Prime95.20 weekly downloads
Lightweight libraries for 8-bit AVR family of micro controllers
An operating system written in VHDL1 weekly downloads
Operating Sytem x642 weekly downloads
A public domain bootloader for x86-64 PCs.
A public domain implementation of the C11 standard library.
- Plattform: amd64 and nvidia GeForce with shaders - Goal: Assembler with object-orientated paradigma with the ability of massive parallel calculation - Has its own bootloader and its own rudimentary os with a ncurse like editor
Procbench is a CPU benchmark that tests math capabilities of your processor Ii will measure the performance of your CPU, FPU and the Cache/Memory subsystem. It is multiplatform (Windows, Linux, Bootable, DOS...)1 weekly downloads
Crosos is a SubLinux Distribution
Toolchain machinery for compilers, code generators, assemblers, linkers, and emulators.
flos operating system
High Speed Karlsruhe open automotive code initiative7 weekly downloads
The intention of this project is to support users of Randall Hyde's HLA (High Level Assembly) language who wish to maintain, extend, or evolve the HLA Standard Library. http://www.plantation-productions.com/Webster/4 weekly downloads
Example of a basic x86 operating system utilising a custom boot sector which leads onto to a simple kernel to extend on to get an understanding of the internals.
A macro library for the AVR microcontroller (www.atmel.com).1 weekly downloads
The High Level Assembler (HLA) is a 32-bit 80x86 assembly language that is portable between Win32, Linux, and FreeBSD.
A repository of open-source code written in the HLA (High-Level Assembler) Language including demos, applications, utilities, and code snippets.
SOPA is an hobby opensource operating system written in both C and Assembly. The first purpose of this project is for me to learn and hopefully help other when learning about OS development. Feel free to contribute!
1664 macro assembler, simulator, console debugger, interpreter (host system calls.)1 weekly downloads