OSI-Approved Open Source (261)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (194)
- BSD License (32)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- MIT License (14)
- Artistic License (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Apache Software License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (13)
- Other License (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (242)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (208)
- All POSIX (105)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (65)
- OS Independent (33)
- 32-bit MS Windows (29)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (29)
- All BSD Platforms (23)
- 32-bit MS Windows (21)
- OS Portable (21)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (19)
- 64-bit MS Windows (7)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (4)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Windows (204)
- Mac (146)
- Modern (110)
- BSD (100)
- Android (91)
- Other Operating Systems (77)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
A set of tools to generate and build a customized initramfs, for simple mounting tasks, such as setting up a unionfs system. Written for a small footprint and fast execution. Compatible with both glibc and uClibc.
s-watch is a monitoring tool to check state and reliability of a larger amount of services on different servers (or, if you like, the same). it generates template based output to be used in combination with any server (to be shown on a website, wap, mail,
64-bit operating environment.
sx1 (sxy one) is the reference implementation distribution for the saifix kernel.
networking protocols implementation (sxnet) for saifix kernel project.
(Pro)filing and (Per)formance measurement infrastructure for saifix (sx) kernel project.
The dude is a UNIX debugging package independent of the ptrace() system call; it consists of a kernel module [the_dude.o], a library to interface with the module [libduderino.so], and an ncurses client [ddbg] .
Insert code into another process by using ptrace(2) to do chdir(2) or dup2(2) for uncooperative daemons. Will run on i386, sparc and alpha, but Linux only.