OSI-Approved Open Source (119)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (55)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (24)
- MIT License (14)
- BSD License (13)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (12)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- wxWindows Library Licence (1)
- Other License (7)
- Public Domain (4)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (137)
- Windows (131)
- Android (95)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (86)
- OS Portable (51)
- All POSIX (22)
- All BSD Platforms (19)
- OS Independent (18)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (17)
- 64-bit MS Windows (12)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (4)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (2)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- 32-bit MS Windows (1)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (1)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (1)
- BSD (20)
- Modern (16)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (11)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
The VSR is a repository of tools and challenges in verification (see for example epubs.cclrc.ac.uk/work-details?w=33971). It is part of the international grand challenge on software verification (eg http://vstte.ethz.ch/pdfs/vstte-hoare-misra.pdf)
A Web browser with safety focus
X* is a powerful, extensible programming language that is using an Extensible Entity approach (A very enhanced OOP). I've been programming for the past 10 years with dozens of Programming Languages from different Paradigms... I wanted more.
XML filter and validator. Can remove superfluous xmlns attributes, expand entities etc. (Command line utility.) Rather fast.
XML4Ada95 is a binding to the Apache Xerces package for Ada 95, thus providing the first (and until now only) validating XML-package for Ada 95, making XML-Docs accesible via Standard DOM. For now see www.nodix.de/xml4ada95
Zada is a Zlib implementation fully in Ada. The advantage is its unconditional portability: native compiled code, but no need to worry about endianness or 32 bit or 64 bit versions, or bindings, or DLL's, or whatever.
Projet d'Ada L3 : réaliser le gestionnaire d'un bulletin de notes (énoncé : http://www.univ-orleans.fr/sciences/info/ressources/webada/Fiches/Paresseux/sujet/enonce.html?maintitle=mini-projet)
Avalgrind is an Ada binding to the programmatic API of the Valgrind toolset.
DirectX binding to Ada
Ada-engine, more commonly known as eAda, is a MMORPG engine, with which you can make your own game. It is created in Ada 2005, a fast, strongly typed programming language... [continued at project homepage]
Ai engine. Human computer interfacean questing interface. Using: festival, mbora, ibm viavoice, justin, htk, wget curl. Project original name: TTT Test Told Terminal (1992 comodore 64).
A JVM written in Ada 2005.
Safety Critical Distributed building management system for a community. This section of the project represents the Ada server servicing requests and sensor data from the 802.15.4 network automation.
An Ada wrapper library for the wxWidgets GUI library
Z9basic application and database environment