OSI-Approved Open Source (96)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (44)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (16)
- BSD License (13)
- MIT License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Mac (106)
- Modern (106)
- Windows (87)
- Linux (68)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (44)
- BSD (11)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
XML database. It reads directories of xml files and keeps them in memory for fast access and queries over HTTP requests, via the built in webserver. Xeletor is a single file executable.
A web based technology web browser. Only needs Adobe AIR.
Set of WebServices and Flash components to help build applications that make use of Flash and .NET. e-FDN helps to easily databind trees, menus, datagrid and other common-use components with server side code written in .NET.
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.
MarGridFlash is a Flash based program written in the open source haXe programming language that displays a grid created using Self-Organizing Maps and allows the user to click on grid squares, which plays the music file associated with that grid square.
Tanks is a online flash based web game. it includes a multilayer world and numerous upgrades