OSI-Approved Open Source (185)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (84)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- BSD License (19)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- MIT License (14)
- Academic Free License (10)
- Affero GNU Public License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Apache Software License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Other License (10)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (8)
- Public Domain (7)
- Windows (195)
- Linux (172)
- Mac (162)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (115)
- Android (82)
- Modern (38)
- BSD (19)
- Audio & Video
- Business & Enterprise
- Home & Education
- Science & Engineering
- Security & Utilities
- System Administration
Terminal emulation using ANSI escape sequences, written in Flex/AS3 and could be embedded in browser or use standalone with Adobe AIR. Planned to be able to connect foreign hosts via ssh/telnet and also play sessions recorded with ttyrec.
An Adobe Flash mp3 player for the web.
Uhella is a free, open source, W3C-compliant web note service. With Uhella, you can Whiteboard on web, blog, photo (flickr), video (youtubo),instantly share everything anywhere.
Vermouth is a content management system designed for management of rich internet applications and website content.
Maximum 15 characters. Unix name is available.
Betty is a versatile and configurable betting Web site that you can install in your own network. It enables you to make friendly bets / forecasts between colleagues or friends. Current championships: RBS 6 Nations Rugby 2009, FIA Formula 1 2009.1 weekly downloads
FX Player is a Web-based streaming server with a Flash iTunes-like interface. It shares your MP3 library and allow access to your tracks through the Internet. Coded in Java, FX Player run on most platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix.3 weekly downloads