OSI-Approved Open Source (57)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (43)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- BSD License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Linux (57)
- Windows (57)
- Mac (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- Modern (14)
- Android (11)
- BSD (11)
- Translations: Danish ×
This plugin allows you to implement super security captcha form into w
Add Contact Form to your WordPress website.
FocusPoint 2 is a PHP-based content management system that has some basic ideas in common with it's ASP-based descendant. It has seamless module expansion capabilities, rich in design possibilities, outputs valid XHTML, and advanced customization
This is a opensource project for a new cms system, called prayercms. We hope to bring you this in the end of 2006. Before that time we need beta testers..
A modularized CMS that aims to be usable by people with no knowledge of HTML or SQL.
This system manages heavy used forums or just regular web sites. It also uses the AJAX Techology and a few others like .htaccess. It is all written in PHP and the DataBase supported is currently MySql & MsSql.
Add Twitter follow button to your WordPress website.
A simple yet very powerful and fast PHP website search engine. TSEP is built to index your site so it can be searched later within seconds. Features: stopwords, logging, MySQL boolean search, localized, CSS formatting. See www.tsep.info for more info8 weekly downloads